Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the central Data Manager and Regional Survey coordinator, the data clerk will execute the following activities:-
- Check for completeness, accuracy and validation of the collected data
- Ensure the security of the survey data according to survey standard
- Enter continuously the collected paper based survey data into an electronic database (SDRTB Version 4 software) designed specifically for the survey.
- Send progress report weekly to the central data manager
- Send the hardcopy of clinical forms to the NTRL for validation purpose on monthly based.
- Ensure data quality standards and work with reporting staffs
Required: 8(one for each region)
Location: The candidate will be stationed on the selected Regional referral Laboratories (RRL) and will supervised the cluster site round the RRL
The regional Lab includes (Adama, Jimma University Hospital, Harari, St Peter Hospital, Gondor University Hospital, Bahir-Dar, Mekele and Hawasa).