World Vision Ethiopia (WVE) is an International Humanitarian Christian Organization whose objective is to provide holistic and integrated development and emergency response programs in the country. WVE National Office
has an immediate opening for a person who fulfills the following qualifications.Purpose of the position
To provide technical support on the automation, implementation and administration of computerized systems and installation, configuration and support of partnership applications. Major duties:-
- Engage in and provide technical support to the unit on deployment and provision of customer support for partnership applications and automation, implementation and administration, support of in-house and SharePoint applications
- Engage with external developers in business need analysis and software acceptance test such as Functional test, security test, scalability, performance etc as per SDLC standard
- Develop, update and ensure appropriate documentation of user and technical/functional manuals (includes the ability to present the information both visually (ie. Use Case, Class, Sequence and other UML Diagrams), and through descriptive narratives.) Ensure the documentation of automation process, software in-code documentation etc as per industry software development standard (SDLC).
- Engage in analyzing the current functional systems (in-house and partnership) for integration and conduct integration to enhance efficiency and accuracy; and, take part in improving application architecture of the organization
- Identify, validate, and qualify in-house developed applications and services meet minimum standards for WVE systems through the use of programming disciplines necessary to achieve validation at the code level (Verification that data requirements, workflow, logical designs, operating environment, interfaces, etc).
- Assist the IT Specialist in the preparation of the annual operation plan and ensure timely submission of standardized monthly, quarterly and annual accomplishment reports
- Undertake additional responsibilities and projects as assigned by the IT Specialist